Monday, March 1, 2010

A Note For The Readers


Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading My Reviews!

My Reviews have a different but simple yardstick to rate movies. “Realism” forms the basic crux of My Reviews. The more a movie is close to reality, the more it will score in My Ratings.

So, if the film has those typical running round the trees songs, or a single (so called) hero beating 20 well-built people black and blue, “item songs” or songs just popping in creating a hindrance, fairy-tale scenes, these films will loose points in My Ratings.

In My Reviews from now on, I am introducing another score for the movies along with “My Rating”. The new score will be called “My Reality Check”. This score will again be out of maximum 5 stars. But this score will rate the movie on “how close” the movie is to reality. The more a movie is “realistic”, more stars it will score in “My Reality Check”. The movie will also score on how well the realism is executed.

The “My Rating” score will continue to rate the movie as an overall package – the End Product, inclusive of the story, concept, music, screen play, direction, acting and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment